when purchasing a product…
Staging Direct NZ warrants to the original owner of each new Intellistage™, Staging101™, ProFlex™, EziFold™, Choir Riser, Road Ready Cases™ or Qstands™ product, for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, provided that it is purchased from Staging Direct NZ (Authorized Dealer) or one of our approved onsellers.
This warranty assures that the product is free of defects in materials and workmanship and that each product meets or exceeds all factory published specifications. This warranty is void if the product has been tampered with, modified or misused beyond reasonable wear. Improper handling, set-up or use of our products could cause them to fail which could lead to serious injury. If damage is sustained, refrain from using the system and seek further advice from Staging Direct NZ staff to ensure the product is returned to correct working condition.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow all operating instructions and adhere to safe load guidelines supplied with your purchase and do not allow unsupervised children or untrained persons to use any of our products.
There are no obligations of liability on the part of Staging Direct NZ for any personal injuries, consequential damage or any other indirect damages with respect to, loss of property, revenue, profit or cost of removal, installations or re-installations arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of any of our products.
when hiring a product…
TERMS & CONDITIONS (Insurance, Damage & Liability)
It is understood that Staging Direct take all necessary steps to ensure its products are suitable for their intended use. Based on the details provided in the stage hire booking form, each event is assessed for potential risk and all practicable measures are taken to ensure any potential risks are minimised. All gear supplied is checked for safety.
It is agreed that the use of Staging Direct stage products after installation is out of the control of Staging Direct staff and it is up to the event managers and organisers to monitor the usage throughout the event and take all practicable steps to prevent users from injuring themselves, others or property. Suitable footwear must be worn on stage.
At no point is it permitted to alter, shift or change the product after installation unless otherwise discussed with Staging Direct, and if this occurs the changes must be carried out by a trained Staging Direct technician.
Products must only be used for purposes stated by the hirer on our booking form, we cannot guarantee that our products are suitable for other uses that have not been declared.
Staging Direct products must not be dismantled or moved from the listed venue without prior written approval from Staging Direct.
Insurance, Damage & Liability:
Staging Direct NZ has Public Liability Insurance cover up to $1,000,000NZD however customers are responsible for having adequate insurance to cover their own event. This should cover fire, theft and damage. The customer will be liable for the replacement and / or repair costs of any equipment that is lost or damaged, this includes any specialist cleaning costs. Staging Direct NZ shall not in any event be liable for economic loss of profits, indirect, special, bodily injuries or consequential damages.
Timing & Venue Access:
Staging Direct will plan the hire around the details provided by the hirer on our booking form. Our team will arrive at the specified time to install or collect the product. If your event is running behind schedule please let us know by phone at least an hour before the scheduled install/collection time. If our techs have to wait on site more than 20min for access to the venue this could incur additional delivery costs, and may result in us needing to reschedule your pack in or pack out time.
Please ensure that you have arranged for our team to have access to your venue to pack in and pack out. If your venue has unsuitable or obstructed access this could incur additional delivery costs if extra staff are required, or delays are incurred.
If you need to cancel your event please let us know as soon as possible, at least 48hrs prior to your event.
Cancellations received within 48hrs of the hire may incur a part charge at the discretion of Staging Direct.
Cancellations received within 6 business hours of the hire, or on arrival will incur the full hire cost.
when using this website…
• The purpose of this website is to provide information about Staging Direct’s products and services.
• Staging Direct is not responsible if you rely on any information you access on or through this website.Staging Direct is also not responsible for information provided by third parties that you may access on or through this website.
• We do not warrant or represent that our website will operate in a continuous or fault-free basis, will be completely secure or private all of the time, or will be free from viruses or other harmful features.However, we do take reasonable steps to avoid or mitigate these types of issues.
• The laws of New Zealand apply to the use of this website, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
• If you continue to use our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
• Staging Direct either owns the copyright in or has the right to use all text and images published on this website, and its overall design.
• You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal use.However, you may not otherwise copy or use any information or material from this website (including for commercial purposes) without the express written permission of Staging Direct.
• We only permit electronic links to pages of this website from which these terms can be accessed.You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this website or to any other documents hosted on this website without our consent.We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
• Where access to restricted parts of this website is subject to more specific terms, those terms apply instead.
we take your privacy seriously…
Collection of information
• We may collect information from you through your use of our website, when you request information from us or engage our services.
• By using any of our services, including our website, and providing us with any personal information, you are consenting to the use of your personal information as set out in this policy.Please do not send us any personal information if you do not want it to be used in this way.
• A number of areas on our website invite you to provide us with personal information.For example, your names and email address.The purpose of the information collection is apparent at the point that you provide your personal information.
• If you sign up to receive a Staging Direct newsletter you agree to receive information relating to Staging Direct.You can ask to be removed or unsubscribe from our newsletter mailing list at any time.
• The Staging Direct website uses server logs and web analytic tools (such as “cookies”).Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device by websites you visit.When you use this website these tools collect information such as what browser and operating system you use, the internet protocol address of the device you have used to access the website, search terms, your location and what content you view when visiting our website.Cookies do not give us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
• You can set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our website, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us.If you do set your browser to reject cookies you may not be able to access all the features of the website.
Use of information
• We will only use personal information that you provide to us for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1993.
• We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information.We may share your information with any business that supports our services or products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide this website or other services or products.
• While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.We will use reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do this, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
• We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information about you we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure.
Access to and correction of information
• We will provide you with access to any personal information we hold about you.If it is wrong please ask us to correct it.To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.