Staging101 mobile folding choir risers are the perfect solution for elevating your singers. Simply wheel the unit into position, unlock the bracing and fold down three tiers in one easy movement.
Adjustable feet at the front ensure firm contact with the floor across multiple points while doubling as floor protectors. Guardrails simply bolt onto the back of the rear tier and can be stored on the rolling unit when in folded up.
Multiple bays simply bolt side to side to create straight or curved choir riser layouts in various sizes.
Available in black anti-slip finish or basic carpet top
platforms are available in straight or wedged sizes allowing multiple configurations
4th tier additions also available if required (click here for more info)
To assemble your staging101 mobile folding choir riser system you simply:
1) wheel the units from storage to site
2) un hook rear guardrail and 4th tiers (if applicable)
3) un lock and fold down 3 tier unit
4) attach 4th tier and or rear guardrail
5) connect multiple straight or wedged bays side by side
When you’re finished you simply
1) un-bolt the guardrails and 4th tier levels
2) separate adjacent bays
3) fold up the 3rd tier mobile folding units
4) attach 4th tier and guardrail to rolling unit
5) wheel into storage