Staging101 mobile folding choir risers have a 4th tier option, making them the perfect solution for elevating your singers.
once you have wheeled your 3 tier mobile folding unit into position, you remove the 4th tier and guardrail stored on the unit, you’ve unlocked the bracing and folded down three tiers then you simply bolt on the 4th tier. Built in trestle style legs encorporated into the profile of the platform helps to minimise the storage footprint while allowing ease of use.
Adjustable rubber feet help with minor levelling adjustments while also protecting flooring. Guardrails simply bolt onto the back of the rear tier and can be stored on the rolling unit when in folded up.
Multiple bays simply bolt side to side to create straight or curved choir riser layouts in various sizes.
Available in black anti-slip finish or basic carpet top
platforms are available in straight or wedged sizes allowing multiple configurations
To assemble your staging101 mobile folding choir riser system you simply:
1) wheel the units from storage to site
2) un hook rear guardrail and 4th tiers (if applicable)
3) un lock and fold down 3 tier unit
4) attach 4th tier and or rear guardrail
5) connect multiple straight or wedged bays side by side
When you’re finished you simply
1) un-bolt the guardrails and 4th tier levels
2) separate adjacent bays
3) fold up the 3rd tier mobile folding units
4) attach 4th tier and guardrail to rolling unit
5) wheel into storage